Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Introducing Broccoli

Hi humans! I'm the new male guinea pig everyone's been talking about. I'm currently recovering from getting neutered, which has been pretty awful. The humans have to feed me meds and Critical care daily, and I hate it. They're weening me off of it slowly though, so hopefully I won't have to put up with it for too much longer.

I love to talk. When I'm in my cage, I delight in talking to anyone that will listen. I enjoy being held by humans, and I like licking and nibbling on fingers. I was the first pig to explore the whole apartment (well, almost the whole apartment- the bedroom and bathroom scare me!), and I love getting into hard to fit spaces, like under the couch and behind furniture.

The original humans who owned me abandoned me in a park, but luckily I was found by a wonderful human named Ann, who took me in and pampered me. Now I live with another set of humans, and I'm neighbors with Buffy and Lola, who live in the next cage over.

The highlight of my day is being let out for floor time so I can rumblestrut in front of their cage. I puff my coat up so I look a little bigger, and then sway my butt side to side and burr. The ladies totally dig it.

It'll be a few more weeks before we can officially be introduced, but I have a feeling I'll fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment