Friday, December 7, 2012

Can Guinea Pigs Eat Tatsoi?

Did you see how Broccoli defied me on our recent post on broccoli (the food)? He's really put on weight since the humans first brought him in. Now, he's about as big as me, and I'm starting to worry that he's going to challenge my dominance. I don't want him to know I'm worried, though, so I'm just going to act like it's no big deal for this review.

Today, we're reviewing tatsoi, which is another food the humans brought us back from the farmer's market. Guinea pigs can eat tatsoi, but we weren't able to find any information on how often, so you should probably feed it to us sparingly until better information is available.

Normally, I'd push you out of the way, but I'm feeling nice today. Go ahead and have a piece.
Am I acting strange? Maybe I'm just filled with the holiday spirit or something.
Mmm... This is good. What were we talking about?
Tatsoi is green, crunchy, and delicious. We're giving it 5/5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment