Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can Guinea Pigs Eat Cherimoya?

Sometimes the humans find fruits too exotic for the guineapigcages.com chart to list; this was the case with cherimoya. We were sure it was safe to eat since someone on their forum fed it to their piggy, and Happy Cavy lists it as safe to eat. It's a somewhat sweet food, so it's probably best fed in moderation. The large black seeds and skin should be removed before feeding cherimoya to your piggy.
What the heck is that thing?
It's delicious. Keep your distance, Broccoli! I'm trying to enjoy myself.

Is he sneaking up behind me?
I said stay back!
Buffy and I both loved the cherimoya. Broccoli seemed to like it at first, but then lost interest and decided to bother us while we ate instead. He doesn't upset us as badly as he used to, but his behavior is still pretty annoying. We'll give cherimoya 4/5 stars since most of us liked it.

3 comments:

  1. We think you need to video a piggy bath time! :) He looks great and I LMAO watching the video of Broccoli and Buffy. Mike suggests I learn to rumble stomp if I want to make a point and loose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love it! He's doing really well. His weight is pretty stable at 892 grams now. He's so cute all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can guinea pigs eat salads at the store like aready made salads.

    ReplyDelete