Friday, May 9, 2014

Can Guinea Pigs Eat Sage?

Now that we're in year 4 of our blog (although I was a latecomer to it), it's getting harder to find new foods to review. The humans will go to the store, and sometimes have to look up on their phones if we reviewed something or not. Usually when that happens, they discover that we reviewed whatever-it-is in one of our older posts, but not this time. This time, we ended up with sage to try.

According to the guineapigcages.com diet expert, "A couple of fresh sage leaves occasionally would be fine."

This is sage. Remember, just feed a couple of fresh leaves per piggy!

Excitement!

Boredom...
We eventually finished all sage leaves, but it was only after getting bored, strolling around, and eventually wandering back to our leftovers. We'll give sage 2/5 stars.

10 comments:

  1. hmm. sounds like sage is a little boring for you. we want to try it, to see if we get bored too.
    XOXO
    Ashley & Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave mine two leafs each as to not kill my little plant and boy were they mad at me for not giving them more, they (almost) didn't eat the rest of the veggies I gave them bc of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like your piggies are bigger fans of sage than we are! :)

      Delete
  3. One of my piggies is a fan . The other not so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, one of my girls go absolutely ballistic when I break out the sage. She can't eat it fast enough. The other girl won't even look at it. She'll turn away in disgust if I hold it in front of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That the exact same as both my boys...one is crazy over it
      And the other stays far away

      Delete
  5. My boy is absolutely crazy for fresh sage...but I grow my own
    It variegated sage..its leaves are a purple in color and I limit them to three or for leaves once a week as a treat...anything more then that may be overdoing it

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're interested in the best coil tattoo machines, and we're here to help. Coil machines are the predominant type you'll see (and hear)

    ReplyDelete