Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Guest Piggy: Bandit the Guinea Pig

One of the guinea pig herds who previously did guest post now has a new addition to the family! We invited the newcomer to do a guest post, so here it is:
Hi there, Cavy Savvy readers!
Hello! My name is Bandit. I live with Fluffy, Olympia, Sandy, and Celery, who have also been lucky enough to be featured on this blog! I am a texel, and I will be one year old in four months. I love, love, love to make noise! Whenever I run around, I make "chutting" noises. Also, I'm always the first to wheek for food!

I'm very shy, but it's kind of hard to hide sometimes because: 1) I'm very big for my age 2) I'm black and white colored. I love being a texel, the only problem is that the humans like to pick me up a lot (they say I'm very cute) and it's hard to clean my fur (I've got so much of it!) Thanks for reading about me!

(I was eating lettuce, so my chin is green!)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jealous of whoever owns bandit, or jealous that Bandit got a guest post? :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We can't clone Bandit for you, but if you'd like to be a guest piggy, you can send your post to cavysavvyaguineapigblog@gmail.com and we'll review it. Make sure you include a couple high-quality pictures.

      Delete