|I'd make a good dad, I think. Well, as long as it doesn't involve sharing food or comfy spots, anyway!|
As you may recall, we reviewed Oxbow's stacks with chamomile and carrots, but not the timothy hay variety. Therefore, just like we did with the snuggle hut, we're going to give the winner the option of doing a guest review of this product if they want.
As usual, here are the rules:
- You must be a resident of the continental United States.
- You have to be a follower of this blog. To follow us, just click the "join this site" button on the right.
- To enter, leave a comment on this blog post expressing your interest in participating in the contest.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and announced on this blog on July 1st. All entries must be received by June 30th at 12:00 pm (US Eastern time) to be eligible.
- The winner will be instructed to email us to provide us with a mailing address to send the prize to. Winners must provide us with a mailing address within 30 days to receive their prize.
- Winners have the option of writing a guest post for Cavy Savvy reviewing the product. Cavy Savvy reserves the right to edit or reject guest posts at our discretion.