To show our thanks, we're going to be giving away a Thanksgiving costume this time to one lucky winner:
This is a product we have never reviewed before, so the winner will have the option of writing a guest post review of their costume if they want to.
Thanksgiving is not just about turkeys and pilgrims, however. Charity is also an important part of Thanksgiving, so we would like to give back to the less fortunate piggies out there. Therefore, we've convinced our humans to part with $20 of that money stuff they care so much about, plus $1 per entry we receive, up to a maximum of $50. The money will go to the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue (MGPR), an organization that rescues, rehabilitates and finds good homes for guinea pigs. As an abandoned guinea pig himself, helping homeless guinea pigs is a subject very near and dear to Broccoli's heart; we encourage everyone to feel free to donate to MGPR on your own as well if you're feeling generous. They do good work.
As usual, here are the rules:
- You must be a resident of the continental United States.
- You have to be a follower of this blog. To follow us, just click the "join this site" button on the right.
- To enter, leave a comment on this blog post expressing your interest in participating in the contest, as well as something you're thankful for.
- All entries must be received by November 20th at 12:00 pm (US Eastern time) to be eligible.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and announced on this blog on November 20th sometime after the giveaway closes.
- The winner will be instructed to email us to provide us with a mailing address to send the prize to. Winners must provide us with a mailing address within 30 days to receive their prize.
- Winners have the option of writing a guest post for Cavy Savvy reviewing the product. Cavy Savvy reserves the right to edit or reject guest posts at our discretion.
- A donation will be made to the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue in the amount of $20 plus $1 per eligible entry, up to a maximum of $50.