Saturday, February 13, 2016

Another Buffy Update

Hi there, readers! Some of you are probably wondering how I'm doing since I got the bad news a few months ago about a uterine mass that's most likely cancer. The good news is that the medicine and Critical Care are still working to keep my weight up, and keep me in good spirits.
Why are you interrupting me while I'm eating pellets? Do you have something even better for me to eat? Carrots, perhaps?
The bad news is that I recently went to the vet, and the uterine mass is getting worse:
That's not good.
So things aren't looking great long-term, but I'm still feeling good in the short-term. Keep those positive thoughts coming.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you're feeling good now and keep on being strong! My guinea pig boys and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete