Saturday, March 26, 2011

Can guinea pigs eat squash?

The humans decided to give us yellow squash a few days ago. It was okay, but not our favorite. We give 2.5/5 stars.

Meh.

We could hear and smell what was going on in the kitchen, but weren't that interested. When the humans cut up carrots for us, we have to scream to make sure they know we're interested. We love carrots! (Maybe we'll review carrots soon. Are you listening, humans?!) Yellow squash, on the other hand, is nothing worth yelling over. Sticking your nose out of the pigloo, maybe, but not yelling.

*sniff sniff*

Now I have to admit, once they put it down in our food dish, we ran out and started munching on it enthusiastically.

New food! Exciting.


I decided to take a piece back to my pigloo, leaving Buffy free to eat without harassment.

Or so she won't steal my food!

All for me!


The honeymoon period didn't last long, though, and we left half-eaten chunks of yellow squash around the cage. You'd never see that happen with carrots!

7 comments:

  1. Too Cute! sorry that the human gave you that not too good meal today >_< Tomorrow will be better i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUFFY IS SOOOOO CUTE!!! CUTEST TEXEL EVERRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks yout guinea pigs are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this it is so cute! I love the way that you figured what the guinea pigs were thinking and wrote! SO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah my pigs didn't like it that much either

    ReplyDelete