Sunday, January 19, 2014

Toys For Guinea Pigs: Ping Pong Balls

Ping pong balls are something humans play with. Apparently, they hold up some paddles and hit the ball back and forth until it falls on the floor. That's it. Seriously. Humans are weird, aren't they? The fine folks over at Guineapigcages.com came up with an idea of how guinea pigs could use ping pong balls that's a little less silly than how humans use them: you can put them in our cage for us to push them around.

Humans, if we don't like this toy, feel free to hit it with paddles to your heart's content.
Hmmm... Do I like this?
No, I don't think so. I'm going to chew on my mat instead.
We're sorry to say that we had no interest in this toy. Feel free to remove these things from our cage and hit them back and forth. 1/5 stars.

13 comments:

  1. We tried a plastic ball with our Rufus, and he could pretty much care less about it. He really just wants food (not a surprise!). ;-) xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not surprised. If we can't eat it, chew on it, or rest on it, we're generally not interested! :-)

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry. I totally forgot about you guys! My bad.
    It's been ages since Russell was taken to the vet and cured of his ear infection, thank god he's alright. His other buddy and him love to hang out, even though he has permanent head tilt so he's still getting used to running around. But he's fine. Just wanted to put that out there FYI. I'm so sorry I forgot to update on Russie, but I forgot over this busy season! Looking forward to reading more food reviews. You got such lucky piggies - they get lots of cool stuff to review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and have to thank you for all the information you share. I refer to it all the time to know what I should and shouldn't give my piggy. He is forever grateful for all the yummy food ideas provided :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're glad that you enjoy our blog, openbiteblog. :-) What's your piggy's name?

      Delete
    2. love your blog :) His name is Yoshi

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that. Mistake. Wrong post.
    Anyway, our names are Ashley and Wendy. We have a new owner and she is just a nine year old girl. We're figuring that she needs advice from you because she talks about you all the time and about all of your great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humans are wierd, for sure! :)))

    ReplyDelete